fitpage provides a range of services for fitness and nutrition purposes. Our service may be provided through software platforms or in person, as applicable. We at fitpage, a brand owned by Saransh Ventures Private Limited, care about your privacy and handle your information with utmost diligence. We know that you as a user care about your privacy. Therefore, we consider protecting your privacy as our priority. Please read the Terms of our Privacy Policies.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES fitpage COLLECT?
fitpage collects various types of information to provide the best possible service and personalised insights as well as statistics that it can provide to its users. You by visiting/ signing in/ gaining access to any of our platform give your acceptance to the policies that are followed. You have acknowledged and consented that we will collect, use, and share your information in the ways mentioned herein;
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- We may collect your personal information, your name, e-mail ID, mobile number, social
media account information, login credentials for our platform. We may also collect your
unique device ID if you access our service through a mobile phone, desktop, or any other
fitpage processes your email address because you use your email address and your password to sign in to your account. The legal grounds for processing your email address for this purpose are based on fitpage’s legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account as well as your consent.
- The information you provide helps us to determine what are your leanings ranging from what language you speak to what ads would be most beneficial to you and we can recommend the same, accordingly. We may store your location details for analytical and business purposes and may recommend you ads accordingly.
- We may collect information from your social media accounts if you have linked the same to our platform.
- We may also keep a record of your activity level (which includes but is not limited to heart rate, blood pressure, steps taken, calories burnt), we might analyze your completion of sets of exercises, time you take and other details related thereto.
- We may collect the information regarding your eating habits, food preferences and we could monitor your sleep as well.
- We may collect your locational information indicated by your Internet Protocol (IP) Address or otherwise, by integrating with map providers.
- We will have backups of databases in place which will take back-ups on a regular basis.
- We may keep a record of your account and the activities performed by it.
- The app may use tracking tools that could track your walking activity and make suggestions accordingly.
- When you post something through your account then the other users on our platform will be able to access it, depending on your preferences and choices
- fitpage does not take ownership of data/information or anything related whatsoever for any partner companies, service providers, vendors, API integrated devices, software applications, etc…
- You have an option to disclose the amount of information that you want us to know.
- If you want to modify any information that you have provided us, please follow the steps to do using our platform
- We do not assure you to delete any information permanently, we might maintain our records regarding your usage and data or other information as we may deem fit.
- We gather varieties of information ranging from your name to your device type, we also track your behavior and make recommendations and suggestions accordingly
- We keep track of your activities along-with storing your personal information such as your name, contact details, birthdays, body information, height, weight, gender, nutritional information, workout details, photographs, biometrics, and other activities and information that we deem required in providing you the better service.
- You can choose to not reveal every information that we ask or need but that might result in failure to register with us or to take benefit of our services or maybe some exclusive features.
- When you use the app or when you are signed in, we collect information with the help of our software that we don’t use for any unethical or illegal purpose.
- In case of any contests on our platform at times, your information could be saved for that and we may also monitor your behavior.
- Whenever you access or use any of the services provided by fitpage, then we may collect relevant or non-relevant information.
- The name you provide is associated with your account profile and will be displayed as and when you access the same.
- When you use our platform to recommend the same to others, we may store the other person’s details also, such as name, contact details and other information.
- We may collect information about your bodily requirements through our surveys or through information provided by you while availing our services.
- When you apply to any vacant post at fitpage, we may keep your information that is submitted upon asking for our records.
- Regarding Photos:
- The photos or other content that you upload on fitpage is accessible to other users of the app basis your privacy settings and to the company. The said users may be allowed to download or take a screenshot of the Photos/data/content. In the event, you choose to tag yourself in the photos; your username shall be visible/accessible to other users and attendees of the session. The Photos may also be seen, accessed, or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, websites and other services. fitpage disclaims any and all liabilities with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, unavailability of the Photos available on the Platform.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that fitpage exclusively owns all the intellectual property rights in the content/data/photos. You hereby grant fitpage an exclusive, transferable, royalty free, right to copy, irrevocable and worldwide license to use, copy, host, distribute, store, copy, share modify, perform, create derivative works and publicly display the photos on public forum including on social media platform at its sole discretion. All Photos are believed to be in the public domain as either promotional materials or publicity photos as fitpage may determine at its sole discretion.
- You agree that you will not;
- Use the photos on the platform for any illegal purpose,,
- Edit, change, alter, duplicate in any way any of the photo on the platform
- We may collect your information from other persons also if the person shares their content with you using our platform.
- We may use your hardware ID also but only for auditing purposes.
- We may confirm or verify the information provided by you while registering on our platform.
- We may also collect your information from recruiters or other sources. We may use the information to contact you after evaluating your candidacy.
You have provided your consent to fitpage to share your health and other records with
the company, third party service provider or any other service provider for providing
services to you. We may share your data to third parties in maintaining anonymity, for
example; suppose that you are 28 years old and you sleep 6 hours a day, so we may
share information in the form ; A 28 year old male who sleeps for 6 hours and has such
and such diet pattern, does workout for such amount of time.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe Personal information that we keep a record of helps us to keep you updated about our services, app updates (how will the app update work? Like there are few apps that don’t work until updated.)
- We use the information for analytical purpose as well, the information that you provide us goes through different levels of analysis and helps us to develop, improve, and deliver our services and maybe we could suggest you advertisements accordingly.
- We also keep records of your information for security purposes.
- We may record your video calls and/or to analyze your behavior on fitpage for various purposes and if found violating the legal and ethical norms then you may face actions.
- We may use your age-related information to provide you adequate service and information.
- We may use your personal information to send you notifications about concerned services, changes to our terms and policies; you may or may not opt out from receiving the same.
- We may monitor your sleep and provide you with adequate guidelines keeping the same in mind. (Nothing should be taken as medical advice but a general information only)
- In case of mental health services, your information will be kept confidential, except when it is felt that you are a danger to yourself or others.
- If you enter a contest on fitpage, we may collect and monitor the information about the same.
- If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them. The legal ground for processing this analytical information is our legitimate interest in understanding how our customers interact with our apps and/or websites so we can enhance the user experience and functionality of our products, apps and websites.
- You can any time amend your information that you have provided to us, You can remove your photos and other content from being displayed at fitpage platform. But we do not assure you permanent deletion of your data and we may keep a record of your data on our servers.
- We may disclose your information to third parties or our associate companies to provide you with better services, but we assure you that any information we share will be in accordance with relevant laws.
- At times, any applicable law may demand sharing of your information with public/ government authorities within or outside your place of residence. We may disclose the information if we find disclosing it is in accordance with the aforementioned condition.
- We may disclose personal data about you to others: (a) if we have your valid consent to do so; (b) to comply with a valid subpoena, legal order, court order, legal process, or other legal obligation; (c) to enforce any of our terms and conditions or policies; or (d) as necessary to pursue available legal remedies or defend legal claims.
- In the event of merger/sale or the reorganization of the company, we may share any or all information with the other party. If you have any doubt regarding your privacy even after reading this policy, feel free to Contact us, we will be happy to answer because customer/consumer satisfaction is one of our top priorities.
- STEPS OF VERIFICATION: Mobile verification and email verification will be done using OTP and application verification will be done using password.We may recommend our users how to use a camera so that they can get better output, if they are posting something on our platform.
- We will be using cookies and local storage to store sessions and related data.
- Accessibility of resources will be limited/provided only after authentication.
- Entire platform will be hosted under a private cloud.
- We take every possible measure to protect your information, but we don’t claim a 100% guarantee for data protection.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
CHANGES TO THE POLICY